I dread the moment when I open up my fridge, hoping against hope that there”s something in there besides boring leftovers. I know I”m not the only one who isn”t a huge fan of them.
But here”s the thing: I also hate wasting food.
That”s why these recipes are so awesome! You can take those leftovers and turn them into some pretty delicious things. Don”t believe me? Here”s the proof…
1. Leftover Quinoa Quinoa Pancakes
These pancakes are healthy and easy to make.
2. Leftover Spaghetti Pizza di Spaghetti
It was only a matter of time before some heroic genius came up with this delicious combo.
3. Leftover Spaghetti Spaghetti Frittata
You”ll love this crunchy and delicious recipe.
4. Leftover Rice Rice Pudding
This is a sweet and healthy dessert – jackpot!
5. Leftover Rice Brown Rice Veggie Burger
This hearty veggie burger is great for meat lovers who want to watch what they eat.
6. Leftover Rice Arancini
Clear some space in your fridge with this delicious appetizer.
7. Leftover Ham Crock Pot Ham and Cheese Soup
With this recipe, you can have ham and cheese in soup form. Need I say more?
8. Leftover Ham Ham and Cheese Skillet
All you need is your leftovers and a skillet to make this delicious dinner.
9. Leftover Ham Ham Fried Rice
Give this ham fried rice recipe a shot, you definitely won”t regret it (unlike leaving your leftovers in the fridge for another week).
10. Leftover Ham Crock Pot Ham and Beans
A simple, delicious, and filling meal – I”m in!
11. Leftover Ham Ham and Pineapple Kabobs
Make these delicious BBQ ham and pineapple kabobs for a savory and sweet meal.
12. Leftover Cheese Fromage Fort
This mix of herbs and cheese will have you stealing leftovers from other people”s fridges to make it.
13. Leftover Potatoes Cheesy Mashed Potato Bites
Who knew that such a delicious and cheesy recipe would be so easy to make?
14. Leftover Potatoes Crispy Cheese Potatoes
Fry up those mashed potatoes and you”ll forget they were ever left over.
15. Leftover Chicken Chicken Noodle Soup
Don”t let that chicken go to waste! There”s nothing like a little comfort food.
16. Leftover Pizza Pizza Breakfast Casserole
With this casserole you can feel better about having pizza for breakfast.
17. Leftover Pizza Pizza Quiche
Put eggs, chopped up pizza, and veggies in a pie crust and you can make this awesome quiche.
18. Leftover Bread – Bread Pudding
If you”ve got some leftover bread you”re not sure what to do with, give this savory pudding recipe a try.
19. Leftover Bread French Onion Soup
Use up leftover pieces of bread for this tasty french onion soup.
20. Leftover Bananas Banana Bread Doughnuts
Turn those bananas into an even sweeter treat.
I”ll never look at a fridge full of leftovers the same way again. When there are so many exciting ways to prepare them, day (or two) old food definitely isn”t as boring as it used to seem.