It”s common knowledge that pizza is awesome. But instead of calling up your local pizza joint and ordering a boring, basic cheese pizza with red sauce, why not try making your own unique creation at home? Check out the 20 recipes below for inspiration, and vow to never eat boring pizza again.
1. Butternut Squash and Sage Pizza
This pizza takes only five minutes to make.
2. Taco Quesadilla Pizza
Get the recipe for this Mexican pizza here.
3. Balsamic Strawberry Pizza
This refreshing pizza is perfect in the summer.
4. Loaded Baked Potato Pizza
Bacon, potato, and cheese. Do we really need to sell this one? Get the recipe here.
5. Berry with Arugula and Prosciutto Pizza
Prosciutto makes everything better! Check out the how-to here.
6. Sourdough Breakfast Pizza
This breakfast pizza is a major upgrade over last night”s leftovers.
7. Blueberry and Ricotta Pizza
This pizza is for those looking for something truly different.
8. Buffalo Chicken Pizza Sticks
These pizza sticks are easy to share, but we won”t judge you if you don”t want to.
9. Cantaloupe and Sweet Ricotta Pizza
Don”t be afraid to try a pizza with melon! See how to make it here.
10. Fried Chicken Pizza
This pizza even has mashed potato sauce!
11. Charred Corn and Avocado Pizza
Add some hot sauce to this unique pizza for an extra kick of heat.
12. Grilled Grape and Soppressata Pizza
This pizza has gorgonzola cheese on it, too. Yum!
13. Brown Butter Lobster and Spinach Pizza with Bacon and Fontina
So many delicious things on one pizza! Get the recipe here.
14. Japanese Pizza
The chef that created this pizza described it as “fried rice meets pizza.”
15. Mac N” Cheese Pizza
Mac n” cheese pizza is like your childhood dreams coming true.
16. Raspberry Brie Dessert Pizza
Complete with candied pecans and rosemary, see how it”s made here.
17. Barbecue Bacon Mango Pizza
This pizza is both sweet and salty.
18. Snow Crab Pizza
The toppings on this snow crab pizza are so intense, you have to read the recipe to believe it.
19. Spring Pizza
This sophisticated pizza features fava beans, asparagus tips, and quail eggs.
20. Squid Pizza with Saffron Aioli
This pizza is perfect for seafood lovers.
With these recipes, you could have pizza for every meal! I want to make the lobster and spinach pizza ASAP. Which recipe will you try first?