Our pets can be the best listeners when no one else wants to give us the time of day. (As long as we”ve got treats, a hand to rub bellies, and maybe a toy or two, they”ve got an ear to lend.)
And these adorable little animals must be especially great at hearing us out with their hilariously massive ears. In fact, you might want to be careful about how much you say around them…
1. “I”ll forget all about that terrible joke if you keep scratching my ears.”
3. Don”t worry, buddy, you”ll grow into them soon enough.
4. This fennec looks like he might fly away.
5. He might not be able to see as well, but they say when one sense goes, the others become heightened…
6. Meet the rabbit version of Rapunzel.
7. She dreams as big as her ears.
8. He really hoped the tie would distract us.
9. “Did someone say “treats”?”
10. “I know what W-A-L-K spells, lady. Let”s go.”
12. This pretty chinchilla could listen to you give her compliments all day.
13. The other dogs at the park called her Dumbo again.
14. Her ears are the same size as his shoes…
15. “I may have big ears, but I still have my dignity.”
16. Her ears are her crowning glory.
17. He couldn”t be happier about his enhanced hearing.
18. “Ugh, I”m having such a bad ear day.”
19. He can hear you say, “Where”s your toy?” from a mile away.
20. “I heard “carrots.” Who has carrots?”
21. I know pups who would do anything for these curls.
22. “I just hope I live up to the expectation my ears set.”
23. They”re the exact same size as a slice of pizza.
24. And this is just at half-mast.
25. “What do you mean they”re going to get bigger?”
26. He uses his ears as a blanket when he gets cold.
27. He cares less about his ears and more about the treat in your pocket.
28. “I just heard a mouse in the neighbor”s house.”
Sadly, their attention spans might not always match up to their impressive ears. That, or they”re really sick of hearing about your issues with Carol in accounting every single day. It really is time you just let that go.