Remember when you were a kid and had to make that dreaded trip to the orthodontist to get your braces on? “But my teeth are just fine,” you might have said…but the doctor thought otherwise. So you spent countless nights in agony over the metal pulling on your chompers and scratching the inside of your mouth. Sometimes I wonder if it was even worth it! My parents could have bought a new car with that money…
These animals have decided to forgo all that pain (financial and physical!) to embrace the smiles their mommas gave them. Personally, I like their quirky grins, and think they”re what really gives them their charm.
What do you think?
1. Princess Monster Truck is anything but scary.
2. It”s obvious how this little weirdo, Tuna, captured the hearts of millions.
3. This little babe sat in the shelter for weeks before her proud dog-mom recognized her true beauty!
4. What a beautiful smile you have!
5. Subtle, yet…oh so charming.
6. It might look like a snarl at first, but it”s really an underbite of affection.
7. “Pop, can I pweassee have more treats?”
8. Of course, we can”t leave our feathered friends out of this!
9. He”s in a permanent state of confusion…but that”s why we love him.
10. “Look over yonder! I spy land. Full speed ahead!”
11. No need for this cool guy to wear a grill…
12. Underbites pair incredibly well with oversized birthday hats!
13. His owner loves to point the laser at the ceiling just to get this profile.
14. He”s trying to sass you, but it”s really just amplifying the cute factor.
15. Meet the spooky king of overbite vampire fangs.
16. He thinks he sees ghosts, but it”s really just his reflection in the mirror.
17. I almost wouldn”t even mind if he spit on me, just because those little teeth are too cute.
18. The fact that he looks like a spooky skeleton makes me love him unconditionally.
19. Those are the most glorious pearly whites I”ve ever seen.
Can”t. Stop. Staring.
20. “Reporting for duty!”
(via Elite Daily)
Embrace your weird, my furry friends! If I could go back, I”d keep my fang-like overbite just so I could be as cool as you all.
For more uniquely adorable animals, check out these stories!