This is Lil Bub, adorable Internet cat-sation. How could he help you?
You”re at work, just about ready to throw in the towel, when you see your friend posted a video of a cat startled by his own shadow. You feel strangely revitalized after watching the silly kitty, and are suddenly able to power through the rest of those spreadsheets. Why is this, you ask?
According to a new study, watching cat videos is good for us. This might seem like an odd thing to research, but considering how many clips of kittens are uploaded and watched every day, they”ve become a completely legitimate topic of study. The findings? Watching these videos boosts energy and morale…so go ahead, take that YouTube break. Or, even better, check out some of these quick .GIFs!
You”re welcome, world.
1. This cat is ready for happy hour.
2. Don”t doze off at your desk…let this guy perk you up!
3. Jim, what are your thoughts on this proposal?
4. “Laaa-teee-daaa, who wants their mail?”
5. “Never. Lose. Concentratio– oh well.”
6. A little secrecy is good for office politics, right?
7. “Bleh, monthly reports are the worst!”
8. “Guys, good news: I found the printer paper! Bad news: it is now my nest.”
9. This is what a 3 p.m. slump feels like.
10. “Just popping in to check on that memo.”
11. “Carol, you know I hate when you chew with your mouth open!”
12. Don”t mind her…she”s just blowing off some steam.
13. Make like this girl and attack that inbox!
14. “How do I where do I where is that dang conference room?!”
15. “Must. Stay. Hydrated.”
16. “Expense reports? Nah, I”d rather nap.”
17. When someone else gets blamed for your bad idea:
18. “Midday massage? Yes, please.”
19. “That piece of paper was RIGHT here.”
20. A good office buddy is all we really need to do a good job.
21. Until they turn on us, that is.
I knew that all those hours hadn”t gone to waste…all in the name of good work!
Want more cats? No problem: