Warning signs can be useful for companies to prevent their customers and employees from getting hurt–or at the very least prevent them from suing. In the grand scheme of things, warning signs can be helpful and informative. Sometimes, though, companies can get a little frustrated (or bored) and their words began to take a turn…
And these ridiculous signs are a result.
1. Got it! But also, why even make this sign?
2. Thanks for caring, sign.
3. That”s just pure science, right there.
4. Seal robbery and seal murder is totally ok though.
5. We have some incredibly laid-back gun laws in this country.
6. Hint: that”s not water coming off that hippo.
7. This sign is trying really hard to prove that it”s totally “with it”.
8. I feel like, given what this sign is warning us about, it should be MUCH bigger. Right?
9. Wait, why are circuses always in dire need of children?
10. Having worked at a help desk, I think this is just and fair.
11. PHEW. That”s way better than being prosecuted.
13. Why does it seem like everyone that posts “private property” signs also happens to be a pervert.
14. Standard sign on any common doomsday device.
15. Even with two diet soda options?
16. You know what they say, you can pick your nose and you can pick your friends, but you can”t pick your friends nose and decorate the bathroom walls with his boogers.
17. But really you just look like you don”t know the difference between outside and inside.
18. I like the bullet-point breakdown. Very urgent.
19. I don”t even understand what the situation was here.
20. I”m gonna go ahead and say this sign is in Canada.
21. I don”t understand the comic sans hate, but some people are also psychos.
22. Imagine the person with the diligence who printed out a whole sheet of paper, used scissors to cut this out, found some tape, and taped this to this sign. That person must have REALLY hated their ex.
23. For they are well trained in horse-martial arts.
24. I like the graphic here.
25. But who WILL love Ohio Ave Neighbor??
26. Looking at you little Jimmy. Easy on the Gatorade, alright buddy?
27. This restaurant is not Pho-King playing around.
28. $200 sees like a pretty steep fine just to receive instant death.
… personally, I would have enjoyed a random, accidental love note from a neighbor. That”s just friendly (albeit a little awkward).
Warning: If you truly enjoyed this post, you should give it a share on Facebook using the button below.