They Found This Dog Shaking About Violently After Ingesting Rat Poison. Watch As They Save Him.

The good people at Animal Aid Unlimited arrived in the nick of time to rescue a sweet dog who was having convulsions after ingesting something toxic most likely rat poison containing strychnine.

The poison causes an extremely painful reaction that usually results in death, but thankfully, these quick-thinking first responders were able to save this dog just in time.

(source Animal Aid Unlimited, India)

Seeing that little guy convulse like that was heartbreaking. I”m so grateful for heroes like these and the compassion they show to animals in need.

If you”d like to help make more rescues like this possible, donate here and like Animal Aid Unlimited on Facebook.

For more incredible animal rescue videos, have a look at these.