Sci-fi movies, Stephen Hawking, and even this very website have warned you about the possibility of a robot takeover in the future. Yet for the most part, modern day robots are clumsy pieces of metal with dumb idiot computer brains. They can”t seem to take over a register at a grocery store by themselves, let alone the human world. So let”s all sit back and take solace in the fact that the robot uprising won”t happen, at least not today.
1. For those wondering if robo-soccer is rigged…
2. This robot salesman sure knows how to get his foot in the door…and I guess everything else.
3. I can”t tell if this robot is poorly made, or is just very passive aggressive about his job.
4. This robot needs to get over his temper tantrum before he can take over the world.
5. First of all, why design a robot to stab deliciousness?
6. I just love the amount of confidence Asimo has before plummeting into embarrassment.
9. Perhaps they didn”t want their trash thrown all over the lawn?
10. If I was required to eat snacks like this, I would lose so much weight.
11. I think it”s time for this robot to walk the plank.
12. And there goes his tip…
13. Couldn”t quite stick the landing.
14. Let”s not let our robots drink before setting the ice.
15. It”s ok, robot. You only spilled gallons of molten lava everywhere, is all.
16. How the drone ruined Christmas.
17. Maybe we should teach robots how to run first.
Robots are only as smart as the humans that make them, I guess. Though, if that”s the case, who”s making robots, again?