All the little things that have to get done around the house can really nag at you throughout the day. While you”re at work, you might be thinking, “Shoot, I really have to vacuum,” or, “I haven”t done laundry in two weeks.” But what if you had a furry little helper to take some of that weight off of your shoulders?
1. Thanks? I”ve really been meaning to rake the walkway…
2. Could work on the execution, but it”s the thought that counts!
3. This is great because it doesn”t matter if he goes out with no pants.
4. Thanks pal, my back”s really been bothering me…
5. Drop it…drooop ittt…drop it!
6. It”s cool, I”ll wait to plant my seeds.
7. Thanks for feeding the dog while we were in Florida.
8. “You take them out of the dryer, I”ll fold.”
9. “Oh, is this where the cups go? My bad.”
10. Putting IKEA furniture together is obviously much easier with a cat on your back…
11. As if fitted sheets aren”t hard enough to put on the bed already.
12. Oh, thanks! I really do prefer my freshly cleaned undies to have orange fur on them…
13. You might need some smaller gloves.
14. You do those dishes…I”ll do mine.
16. “I”m ready to get those weeds outta the petunias!”
17. “Found your lost sock! Catch is…I ate the other one.”
18. Joke”s on you…That”s how I like to make my bed.
19. “Don”t just stand there! I”m holding it open, you load.”
21. “Nope, these are clean. We gotta unload before you start loading again, dad. You always forget!”
22. “A fork fell out back here, Jim.”
23. “We don”t need this. I can clean all dirty plates.”
24. The point of wrapping presents is to let the recipient open them…
26. “I think you might need a third coat of paint.”
Okay, so maybe they”re not the best helpers, but they sure do up the cuteness factor of daily chores…even if they do increase the amount of time it takes us to do them!
Need more cute animals? Well that”s not a problem.