Too much of a good thing can be bad, less is more at least that”s what I”m told. I mean…too much ice cream? No way. Too much pizza? Impossible. Too much TV? Not if I”m sick and in bed! There”s always an opportunity to indulge in “too much,” and with that, I give you just a little TOO much cuteness:
1. I”ll have a double decker, please.
2. Can I wake up to this face every morning? He”s like a fluffy cloud.
3. “Feel how squishy I am, you won”t regret it.”
4. I know how you feel…I love bananas, too.
5. Who gave you permission to lick the peanut butter off your face? It was so cute!
6. This is the baby fox of my dreams.
7. You must be this tall to enter my heart. Just kidding, you”re obviously welcome.
9. Yes absolutely, I will pick you up for snuggles. You don”t have to ask me twice.
10. I think you might be a little young to drive?
11. They”re like two tiny bears, except mushier.
12. “I did not agree to this.”
13. Someday you”ll graduate to a regular-sized stick. This is pretty cute for now, though.
14. I”d like to think that I”ll be this cute when I have wrinkles on my face, too.
15. I think he likes his new toy!
16. “I wanna be like me when I grow up.”
17. Ugh…fine! I won”t leave yet, you win.
18. “Is it snack time yet?!”
19. Okay, okay! I”ll bring you ice cream. You”re way too cute to deny.
20. The very definition of floppy bunny.
21. “Help! I can”t get down!”
22. I looked up happiness in the dictionary…and found this smiling face!
23. This teeny, tiny high five makes my heart go pitter-patter.
24. Blue really is your color.
25. I wish my hiking partners were this roly-poly.
26. Oh hey! You gonna help me with this term paper?
27. For some reason I have a sudden, uncontrollable craving for Oreos and milk…
Yeah, I”m not feeling guilty about this cute binge at all. In fact, I”m feeling just about ten times better than before! Unlike that time I had too much guacamole, I have no regrets!