Nature is beautiful, but it can also be quite terrifying. Most of the time, it”s best to leave wild animals alone in their habitats, giving them plenty of personal space, lest you end up in the emergency room. But on rare occasions, dangerous wildlife can be caught showing their more precious sides. Those predators you”ve been warned to stay far, far away from all of a sudden become incredibly adorable…
1. “Do I get a treat now?!”
2. This little polar bear is ready for a nap.
3. He doesn”t even have any TEETH.
4. These baby bears are clearly menaces to society…
5. I wonder what”s in that big tummy of hers…
6. This kitten better watch out, he might get more cuddles!
7. A ferocious bucket cheetah. Look. Out.
9. “Your kisses won”t clean me! It doesn”t work that way!”
10. Just because it”s his birthday doesn”t mean I”ll leave him alone with my pet hamster.
11. I fear for this man”s life.
14. Careful, he could be a vampire!
15. Okay, but how does he carry all the Easter eggs?
16. He”d never charge at your car…too cute.
17. I refuse to believe this babe would ever hurt me.
18. “Alright, Teddy, that”s enough.”
20. Alligators can like neck scratches, too!
21. This baby coyote was so cute she got to meet Conan.
23. I see that little smirk, you feathered cutie.
24. When he grows up, he”ll bite your arm off, but right now he”s cute!
25. A vicious (lick) attack!
(via The Chive)
They”re all just a little too cute…gives me a sneaking suspicion that they”ll return to their wild tendencies soon!
Remember it”s best to leave these guys alone, unless you”re in a controlled environment.
Find more cuteness right here: