If the Internet has taught you anything, it”s that there”s no end to the bizarre things that cats do. Whether it”s chasing things invisible to all other species or defying Newtonian law, cats are endlessly entertaining. Of course, they take it all very seriously.
These cats are stepping up their sneakiness game with a variety of slinky, stealthy moves that would put any shinobi to shame. Are they stalking? Plotting? Playing? Or are they just as confused as we are about all this?
1. “Human! Can”t you see I”m doing important surveillance work?”
3. It takes a lot of concentration and good balance to be a ninja.
4. “I perhaps did not think this through.”
6. Every ninja needs a ninja mask.
7. There”s nothing like a little motivation to help you hone your ninja skills.
8. Real ninjas look serene even in midair.
9. Of course, any ninja mission is always fraught with peril.
10. Remember to plan for getting back down, though.
12. The perfect vantage point to spy on the humans.
13. I”m not really sure what”s going on here, but I don”t think the cat or the dog know, either.
14. Some missions require a whole squad of ninjas.
15. “Yes, that”s it. Lull yourself into a false sense of security.”
16. Ninja cats also practice extreme yoga.
17. “Now we play the waiting game.”
18. When enemies approach, it”s best to take evasive action.
19. Well, what did you thinkwould happen when you built your house out of cork board?
I”ve heard of pet- and baby-proofing a house, but I don”t think there”s much you can do to ninja-proof it. Oh well. At least it provides some entertainment.