Folks, it might be hard, but if there”s one thing we all need to do more often it”s this: leave it to the professionals!
Many of us tend to think that we know how to do things a lot better than we actually do. Maybe it”s pride, maybe it”s sheer delusion, but when put to the test, most of us aren”t nearly as skilled as we claim to be. This is especially applicable when it comes to fixing cars.
These car repair fails show the downside of DIY when doing it yourself is a huge mistake from the get-go…
1. Whatever you do, don”t drive behind this guy!
2. After a few feet of string the car looked brand-new!
3. Keep your engine locked up the way you would a treasure chest full of valuables.
4. Hopefully that flashlight has high beams (and enough battery life to last the night).
5. I don”t even notice the difference…
6. Fix your favorite car with your favorite snack.
7. Who needs a pick-up truck when you can have one of these?
8. That”s one way to keep your engine cool.
9. What? You”ve never seen a car that”s been sewn back together?
10. Where did this guy find an extra set of taillights?!
11. I don”t even know what this is aiming to do…
12. “This printed out headlight will fool everyone,” said no one ever.
13. If your car won”t start in the movie theater parking lot, consider using available resources to get your engine running.
14. When it comes to air conditioning, you gotta do what you gotta do!
15. Instead of really fixing an issue, some people just put a Band-Aid on it…
17. The best part of waking up…is seeing a truck with a coffee can taillight driving down the road.
18. If you saw this on the road you might get concerned, and thirsty.
19. No speedometer? No problem — there”s an app for that.
So please, if your car needs a little work, take it to your local mechanic or repair shop. There”s nothing wrong with preferring function over form when it comes to cars, but let”s not let the roads get filled with DIY disasters like these.