You know those days when you”re feeling superfly when you leave the house, but see a picture of yourself from that same day and you wonder what”s wrong with your mirror at home? “I thought I looked great today,” you say to yourself. Chances are, you do look good, but your “friend” took a really unflattering picture of you, the lighting was bad, or you were too busy enjoying your awesome life to pose for a picture.
These animals totally understand…
1. Rise and shine, you beautiful baby, you!
2. “GIMME THAT CHEESE, PLEASE.”
3. We should all learn at an early age that this is a terrible angle for a selfie.
4. “C”mon, take a pic of me running like in Baywatch!”
5. “I”m ready for my close-up!”
6. We all know it”s rude to take a picture when someone”s sneezing…
7. “IS THAT THE ICE CREAM TRUCK?!”
8. The mid-laugh photo is the worst.
9. I”m not even sure how this is physically possible.
10. …Must be something really mesmerizing out of frame. A laser pointer, perhaps?
11. I didn”t know dogs were into the laser pointer thing, too…
12. Somehow this terrifying display of teeth and whiskers is still kinda cute.
13. They”re made for each other!
14. I mean, you can”t always be pretty when you”re super focused on catching the ball.
15. “Get in my belly, grass!”
16. Beauty is only skin deep…
17. “Just five more minutes this is bliss!”
18. Was my story really that boring?
19. You could at least try to act like it was interesting…maybe?
20. “That was the best catnip I”ve ever had.”
21. It”s not uncommon for her to drool on herself…right after a visit to the groomer.
22. “Was that a bee? I could be allergic to bees! I”ve never been stung! Who KNOWS.”
23. This is how I look on Sunday morning, too.
24. I hope his dreams are sweeter than this face.
25. “I don”t think I like coffee, Mom.”
To be completely honest, I”m glad these moments of less-than-perfection have all been documented. It”s instances like these that remind you to take a second to laugh at yourself!