St. Patrick”s Day is notorious for inciting extra-rowdy behavior. Between the raucous parades, daytime drinking, and the wacky green attire (that after a few shots of Jameson, feels more like a suit of invincibility), it”s not a holiday for the weak of heart or spirit.
The next day, however, isn”t nearly as fun. These animals can all testify to the truth about St. Paddy”s. We can – and should – all take a pointer or two from these cuties.
1. These guys are pretty confident in their ability to party on St. Paddy”s.
2. These two believe they have the luck of the Irish on their side.
3. But no matter how much thought you put into your festive outfit…
4. Things can take a worrisome turn.
5. People (or cats) can come out of nowhere during those crazy parades!
6. Above all, you can”t really consider yourself Irish unless you have at least one Guinness on St. Patrick”s Day.
7. …And a shot of Jameson.
8. Go back to the store and get some Bailey”s to mix with your coffee.
9. I don”t see any Irish Cream…
10. This guy isn”t willing to wait all day to get the festivities started.
11. Are you sure you”re old enough to be in this bar?
12. Is this what Black Irish is?
13. “I”ll take all of this to go.”
14. You”re on public transit, pup, keep it together.
15. She isn”t sure how she wound up in this public bathroom.
16. “Green beer is the best beer.”
17. Sean, you can”t even put your hoodie on right.
You”re cut off.
18. “I thought the hat looked cute…but everyone kept making fun of me.”
Don”t let anyone get you down, we think it”s adorable!
19. An Irish Setter drinking Guinness.
20. There”s always that one guy who keeps it together.
21. “Maybe once everyone is drunk, they won”t notice I”m not a dog…”
22. This guy”s favorite drunk food is corned beef and cabbage…
Hold the corned beef.
23. These little guys should play with Notre Dame”s Fighting Irish team.
24. I”m gonna be honest, I thought they”d be more interested in the beef component of this Irish meal.
But after a few cold ones, anything looks good.
25. Oh, pup. Tomorrow is going to be hard.
26. “Please, someone fix my shades so I don”t have to deal with this thing called sunshine.”
27. Oh man, I wonder if he”ll remember what he”s wearing when he wakes up.
28. He borrowed the sunglasses and hat from a cute pomeranian.
29. A hangover is better when you”re all together.
30. I know this feeling all too well.
31. I guess wherever you land…
That”s where you sleep.
32. “Could you actually get me a straw, too? Thaaaaaaanks.”
33. Oof, maybe that 1/4 Irish heritage wasn”t enough to hold down those five catnip-Guinness cocktails…
34. “I drank ALL OF THAT?!”
Go big or go home, is what I always say. These guys certainly lived up to the high standards we all set for St. Patrick”s Day every year. We”re just glad everyone had fun. Now get some coffee, chug some water, and have an Advil. You can forget about changing out of those silly green outfits, though. That would take way too much effort. Plus, those green hats only get so much wear-time, might as well milk it!