The simple, Southern Life catches a lot of flack in busier, more urban parts of the world, but it”s nothing to scoff at. Sure, it”s not as fast-paced as the hustle and bustle of the city, but that doesn”t make it bad.
In fact, we all could learn a few things from our friends in the country, especially when it comes to the jury-rigged contraptions they built to better simplify everyday life. What we have here are 32 examples of future entrepreneurs poised to change your life for the better, one hot dog in a condom at a time.
1. This seems like an elaborate trap by a dog to catch the postman.
3. When you want Cinnamon Toast Crunch, you make the impossible possible.
4. Cinderella, eat your heart out.
5. Problem solved. Beer protected.
6. Who used up all the hot water?!
7. At least the CD drive is good for something these days.
8. Dude, do you have to make everything yourself?
14. I don”t think she”ll appreciate this.