If you”re a pet owner, odds are you like to spoil your little one every once in a while. Maybe you grab a tasty treat from the grocery store, a squeaky toy, or an expensive pet bed. But then there are those who take pampering to a whole new level.
These lucky ducks get to experience this next level of luxury. We”re talking spa treatments, 1200 thread count sheets – the works.
1. A quick stroll through the gardens after a hair appointment, hm?
2. “Sorry, did you say something?”
3. “Egyptian cotton or it gives me hives.”
4. His skin is so sensitive to the sunlight…
5. No no, it”s totally cool, you can take the whole couch. All five of us will just squish on this one.
6. Here are the gluten-free, salt-free, sugar-free, free range, kale cupcakes you asked for.
7. Purple IS the color of royalty.
8. “I like to have the extra room in case I move around in my sleep.”
9. She”s ready for her fashion week debut!
10. Chester prefers to have a selection of gourmet treats to choose from.
11. Is this dog sushi not to your liking, Harold?
12. “What…do you expect me to eat on the FLOOR?”
13. Breakfast in bed will be served in 10 minutes.
14. Anddd here”s the main course. I hope it”s to your liking.
15. After a long day, she likes to snuggle up in her robe and leopard print blankie.
16. She swims solo or she doesn”t swim at all.
17. These guys insisted on the bone shape.
18. Nothing – NOTHING – in the whole world beats being shampooed at the salon.
19. Foils are the best way to really get dimension.
20. Enjoying that $100 blowout?
21. “Yesterday was so tiring after all those sloppy kisses I gave. I need this day to relax in my slippies.”
22. Because only civilians take a taxi to the airport.
23. “I require only the finest tapestries upon which to rest.”
24. “Boy, do I hear you.”
25. “I”ve been waiting three whole minutes for my masseuse. His tip goes down by the second.”
26. “Meet my personal trainer, Bradd with two “D”s.” He said he”d get me bikini ready in two weeks.”
27. Getting a mani-pedi is exhausting.
28. Splurged on that private jet to Vegas for the bachelor party, I see.
29. “Because what kind of Yorkie would I be without a four-poster bed topped with a crown?”
30. “Table for one, please. I prefer to eat alone. Dining companions distract me from the gourmet experience.”
You guys are doing it right. Just one question – can I carpool with you to the airport?