With every change of the season, we get a new opportunity to really freshen up our look. In spring, the variety of options, layers, and colors can seem endless as you walk into a store and see all the pretty pastel items shining back at you.
And that goes for pet stores, too. These fashion-forward cuties are ready to hit the dog parks in style this spring. From casual to couture, they know exactly how to rock their sweet threads.
1. “I”m the cute one.” “Shh, I”m the cute one.”
2. Gray on gray is so in this year.
3. “Do you have anything in a more pronounced A-line cut?”
4. Nothing can top these eyes, but a simple accessory can really make them pop.
5. “Wanna see me do a twirl?”
6. “This really needs to be bigger if I”m going to look better than Miss Fritz at the Derby.”
7. “Yeah, it”s custom. I know a guy.”
8. “I AM THE PRETTIEST PUP IN ALL THE LAND!”
9. “Just because I”m tiny doesn”t mean I can”t look good.”
10. “Let”s go show everyone my new dress!!”
11. He might be a little narcissistic, but he makes it look good.
12. “Oh my gosh, she really wore white after Labor Day???”
13. “And then when I got to the dog park…Suzy was wearing the exact same thing.”
14. “Yeah, I”ve done some work for Calvin Klein.”
15. Sometimes you have to improvise.
16. He”s in his casual Sunday best.
17. “Polka dots make me feel fabulous!”
18. “I know exactly what you mean.”
19. “I”m going crush you on the tennis court, and I”m gonna look really cute doing it.”
20. “Okay, I”m ready for my yacht ride now!”
21. “I just wish it had even more colors.”
22. “Is time for tea yet?”
23. Spring fashion doesn”t have to be fancy all the time.
24. “Wait! My bow doesn”t match!”
25. “I”m going to cover this in mud as soon as Sunday school is over…sorry?”
26. “I try to look like I haven”t tried too hard, y”know?”
27. These ducklings are all about DIY fashion.
28. “I”ve already got my outfits picked out for every music festival.”
I suddenly feel like I need a whole new wardrobe. Nothing I have comes close to the level of even one of these adorable trendsetters.