For some reason, the awful stereotype that Pit Bulls are vicious and aggressive just won”t fade away. Despite all the evidence to the contrary, they still fill up shelters and get abandoned on roadsides by ignorant humans who don”t realize that, just like any other breed, all they need is a little love.
The only thing aggressive about these pooches is how aggressively cute they can be. I just want to cuddle up with each and every one of them!
1. “Don”t forget to exfoliate!”
2. Crushing his little friend with cuddly kindness.
4. “Shhh, I finally got him to sleep.”
5. She wants to be your best friend, but she”s shy.
6. Gotta love a lazy Sunday.
7. “Be sure to get my good side, please.”
“Who am I kidding…that”s every side!”
8. “Bonjour, I am zee beau chien.”
9. “Don”t you just hate it when you get bark stuck in your teeth?”
10. Who needs a rubber ducky when you”ve got this cutie?
11. “No, don”t put me down, I”m not done hugging you yet!!”
12. “Mr. Sneakers tells me you”ve been doing the invisible ball trick again. We demand an apology.”
14. You cannot NOT smile back at this goofy grin.
15. As far as these best friends know, they”re all the same breed of cute.
17. Can”t even be mad that he peed on the floor.
18. “Ice cream for breakfast?? Best day ever!”
19. When they tell him to say cheese, he delivers.
20. “Don”t like Pit Bulls, eh? Well, who needs ya!”
21. He can”t get enough of her knock knock jokes.
22. “Bro, those burgers were your best yet.”
25. Show us your happy face!
26. “Can you read the story one more time? Pretty please?”
27. “I really think orange is my color!”
Let”s end this stereotype once and for all and make sure all these cuties get a chance at a happy, healthy, loving life!
Check out more amazing Pit Bulls in the stories below: