There are a handful of iconic portraits we all know that help us define history, its events, its players, and its legacy. You”re probably picturing some now. But there are so many other angles we could be seeing it from, and now, you can.
1. Barack Obama played basketball in high school.
2. Bill Gates got arrested in 1977 for driving without a license.
He looks pleased with himself.
3. Muhammad Ali once talked someone out of jumping.
4. Audrey Hepburn had a pet deer named Ip.
She took it grocery shopping.
5. Madonna, Sting, and Tupac hung out once.
Not sure what that collaboration would sound like.
6. The Beatles played wedding receptions.
7. At one point, Ernest Hemingway didn”t have a beard.
8. The accordion player cried at FDR”s funeral.
9. This lion is famous.
It”s the original MGM lion!
10. Robin Williams dressed up like a cheerleader.
11. Charlie Chaplin met Albert Einstein.
12. Queen Elizabeth worked during WWII.
(Before sh became queen.)
13. Bruce Lee danced and was adorable.
14. Osama bin Laden had a family with a colorful wardrobe.
He”s second from the right, in the green sweater.
15. Osama bin Laden also did judo.
He was normal at some point.
16. Bruce Lee hung out with Chuck Norris.
17. Amelia Earhart got a haircut.
18. Adam West and Leonard Nimoy played the drums.
19. These guys trained for the 1896 Olympics.
20. Wal-Mart was once a mom-and-pop store.
This is the first one ever.
21. Vladmir Putin was once a teenager.
He looked the same though.
22. Norway didn”t used to have bananas.
They were very popular when they first arrived.
23. These guys are the original bikers
William Harley and Arthur Davidson in 1914.
24. Bill Clinton met JFK.
25. Frank Sinatra got Lou Gehrig”s autograph
With the advent of camera phones and the ever-present selfie, as well as the increased availability of recording technology, who knows what photos we”ll be looking at in the future.