Boxers” misconceived rough and tough disposition starts with their name; you”d think that a dog named after an athlete that fights people for a living would also be aggressive. Well, the opposite is true. Boxers are real sweethearts at their core, in spite of their name and their broad shoulders. They really want nothing more than to spread their cheery disposition to everyone around them. Just take a look at all these floppy-eared and slobbery-mouthed babies for yourself…
1. This guy loves to get so glam.
2. This funny face loves to show off his weird side.
3. Boxers are not even a little bit afraid to let it all hang out. No shame!
4. “Can I join the party…?”
5. “I wanted to make this for you, but then I forgot that I don”t know how to use the microwave…”
6. Need someone to listen to all your problems? This boxer”s giving you his full attention.
8. This boxer pup will help you with your paperwork.
9. This one won”t, but she”ll still be really cute while you work.
10. This pup is a firm believer in dessert before (during and after) dinner.
11. “…Why won”t the cat be my friend?”
12. This pair is just as into the big game as you are.
13. This pup just wants to send you a selfie to remind you how much she loves you.
14. Personal hygiene is very important to Boxers.
15. Need a park buddy? No problem.
16. “Tell me ALL about your bad day!”
17. Did we forget to mention that Boxers are great kissers?
18. This cutie doesn”t know how to handle all of your compliments.
19. “But Mooommmm, I just want one bite of your BLT.”
20. Just look at how happy this piglet is to be hanging with the cool kids.
21. She”ll blow you kisses at the beach!
23. “Just a reminder to stop and smell the roses!”
“Or daffodils…you get the point.”
I 100% wish I could take a nap with all of these guys right now. Then we”d have some ice cream, go to the park, and take another quick nap before dinner. Honestly, as long as I can stare at their sweet faces, just about any day will be better.