It”s easy to only see the negative side of things. All you have to do is turn on the news to discover some sort of tragedy or sad story. But what we tend to forget is that every day, all around the globe, people are doing little things that help make this world a better place.
These random acts of kindness remind us that the world isn”t so terrible after all. The small gestures below are just a tiny sample of the nice things people do for each other, day in and day out.
1. A delivery man was involved in a collision, so these police officers delivered the pizza for him.
2. These Lowe”s employees fixed this veteran”s wheelchair when it broke in the store.
3. A firefighter made sure this little kitten was okay.
4. These little notes were left around a high school, making someone”s day a bit brighter.
5. Random business cards made people see themselves in a more positive light.
6. These students gathered to mourn the loss of one student”s mother to cancer.
7. This tourist brightened a little girl”s day when he handed her a flower.
8. During a flood, this man risked his life to save these kittens.
9. A child had the idea to install a refrigerator where people could leave food for those who need it.
10. They saw this puppy was in danger and didn”t hesitate to help out
11. This Subway decided to help feed the hungry.
12. These customers defended a cashier, and were unexpectedly rewarded.
13. Olive Garden didn”t charge this family for their meal after hearing that their house had recently burned down.
14. There”s nothing like a random stranger buying you a large iced coffee.
15. It was a hot summer day, so someone did something nice to cool everyone off.
16. Rather than leave the glasses behind, a Good Samaritan picked them up and hung them for when their owner returned.
17. He gave his shoes to someone who didn”t have any.
18. He made sure she didn”t get wet in the rain.
19. This kid sold lemonade for smiles.
20. This bookstore believes that reading is more important than money.
21. Seeing that someone”s car window was left open in the rain, this person did their best to help out.
22. They made a morning commute a little more cheerful.
23. This free snack was certainly a nice surprise for someone having a rough day.
24. This police officer tied the shoelaces of an old man.
It”s a beautiful thing when people perform random acts of kindness for others. Hold a door open, leave a dollar somewhere, go ahead – do something selfless today, you”ll be amazed at the good it does.