Everything around you whether it be your computer, your car, or your furniture was conceived in the mind of a designer. People rely on effective design work every day to ensure that the products they use work properly.
But just like the rest of us, designers make mistakes every now and then. Unfortunately, other people have to live with these errors every single day. These 20 design fails, for example, are almost too bad for words.
1. Yes, this is a great idea.
2. You had one job, drain.
3. I wonder what types of channels this thing picks up.
4. This feels like a reach.
5. The corner office totally has a window!
6. This is s0 c00l.
7. The world’s most useless golfball.
8. This is just cruel.
9. Who needs privacy, am I right?
10. In this case, you don’t want to be 32, 33, 37, or 38.
11. Cut open these scissors with some scissors.
12. Bad font choice.
13. I see what they were going for, but the execution was terrible.
14. What does a factory fart smell like?
15. A room with a view.
16. That’s not terrifying at all.
17. Let’s watch each other poop.
18. This is a logo for a hospital, so there’s that.
19. Reef…you may want to fix that.
20. Okay, designing a bathroom can’t be that hard, can it?
(via BuzzFeed / Design Fail)
These designers may need to follow a different career path. People deserve better.