Look, it”s not like I have super high standards when it comes to personal style choices. I”ve dabbled in a mixed-print or two, and we all have to live with the collective fashion fail that was the early 2000s. Honestly, I”m a firm believer of wearing whatever makes you feel good!
…unless it”s any of these undeniably terrible fashion faux pas. Wow, I feel like a super model now.
1. Shade, shade everywhere but not a smart person around.
2. Because you”ve always wanted to know what it would feel like to walk on a keyboard.
3. Maybe the rest of his socks revolted at the idea of being work with sandals.
4. The Rock was a bit of a late bloomer.
5. This is not a sports bra.
6. I guess this is one way to get rid of all those bags piling up in your kitchen..
7. Flower crowns are getting old anyway.
8. “And I vow to always have my guns out when the sun”s out.”
9. I”m too afraid he killed this alligator himself to comment.
10. I”m sure this photo was worth $1000 shoes.
11. I wonder what her favorite snack is?
12. No matter how fancy the socks and sandals are, they should never be worn together. Never.
13. I guess he lost his wallet.
14. Sir, this is not how you hat.
15. Actually, I wouldn”t mind having one of these at work.
16. Why would you want to hide your pedicure in sneakers anyway?
17. “Alien” was not meant to inspire fashion choices.
(H/T: Huffington Post.)
It might be time for us to all take a harsher look inside our closets.
Share all the LOLs with your friends using the buttons below!