Have you ever had one of those moments in life where your brain decides to shut off and you make a total fool of yourself? If so, I hope it wasn”t nearly as bad as these 15 regret-filled posts on social media. Between nuking cell phones to joining search parties for yourself, these people should have probably stopped and thought about what they did before they did it…if only they had the power to do so.
1. I”m guessing “jump in the pool with bathing suits.”
2. Speaking of 30-year-olds…
3. Hmm…the guy on the left does seem to be “Jiggy with it.”
4. What freaky kind of circle was this dude drawing?
6. Did you go to the police?
7. Gobbles is turning the tide this year.
8. Dare I say this is an improvement on his look?
9. Don”t worry about that $10,000 charge from Amazon. Totally normal.
11. I”ll give you a few minutes to think about it.
13. Something that wouldn”t even be believable on SNL.
14. Maybe you don”t need that wine after all.
A facepalm here and there is no biggie. Just make sure it doesn”t happen again. But if it does, do the world a favor and share it. We could all use another big laugh at your expense!