When I was a little tot, I was pretty weird. I’d hide in cupboards and cling to my mom’s pant leg whenever I went anywhere new or met anyone for the first time. I definitely wasn’t one of those confident cool kids.
Then again, even the children I aspired to be like (who killed it at hopscotch and had tons of awesome toys) couldn’t hold a candle to these awesome kids. They’re on a whole other level…
1. “Just hangin’ with my groupies.”
View post on imgur.com
2. No matter how many times I try, I will never master this.
3. Just a casual day on the playground.
4. This is how all the cool kids park their bikes.
5. Friends call him Little Bird.
6. “Wake me up when Minnie gets here.”
7. He knows how cool he is.
8. “Todd, I thought I fired you last week?”
9. My best dance move is the shopping cart.
10. I wouldn’t want to get on this kid’s bad side.
11. “I call her Betsy.”
12. I’m jealous of so many things here.
13. They’re probably jamming to this kid’s sick beats.
14. He knows all the important letters.
15. “Yo…we done here? I got places to be.”
My inner child (and maybe even my adult self) are incredibly jealous of these kids.
…Mostly because this was basically me as a kid. Nailed it.