Being a child actor is tough and can take quite a lot out of people. Everyone knows that former child stars can end up with some serious problems from being in the spotlight for too long, too early. While some may stick with the entertainment business, others get out and return to the “normal” world. Stars! They”re just like us as in…they”re not really stars in the stricter sense of the term.
Oh well, they”ll always hold a special place in our hearts.
1. Now a professor of medieval studies, he teaches Weird Chivalry.
2. You can also find her as a voice actor on “Welcome to Night Vale” and getting into Twitter spats with E.L. James.
3. She also looks fantastic.
4. Also looking fabulous.
5. Kept her penchant for leather jackets.
6. He sure does love those collared shirts…
7. And Danica McKellar, who played Winnie, became a mathematician and author.
8. Good for you, Fergbreath!
9. I wonder how tired she is of people commissioning her for dinosaur-themed art.
10. Good thing she didn”t run off with Duane.
See? Being a child actor doesn”t always end in disaster. Sometimes, they just end up like everyone else in the world, which is pretty awesome.