I used to think it was scary that todays kids are playing with iPads. However, after seeing just how terrifying toys used to be, I know that theyre much, much better off now. After getting a look at some of them, youll be wondering how anyone thought it was a good idea to give them to kids. Was the idea to make sure they never sleep again? Because I know I wont.
Check them out!
2. Clown Accordion – “Please kill me.”
3. Toy Grenade – That face says it all.
4. Clown Doll – As you can see, someone tried to blow it up already.
5. Life-size Dolls – WHICH ONES ARE HUMAN?
6. Mickey Mouse Gas Mask – Not necessarily a toy, but oodles of wartime fun.
7. Foot-wheel Doll – That was my reaction to seeing the other toys too.
8. Another Clown Doll – He can”t escape now–so why does he seem so confident?
9. Masks – Maybe they were trying to get back at their toys by scaring them.
10. Face Fold Doll – He was made in the dark.
11. Altar Boy Doll – What has he seen?
12. Football Player Doll – I know he”s an athlete, but I think he enjoys playing sports juuust a little too much.
13. Yet Another Clown Doll – Is this one planning something with the others?
14. What A Surprise! A Clown Doll! – Who thought clown dolls were a good idea? Wait–is this one alive?
15. Baby Doll – “I know what would fix this doll right up, some clown makeup!” – a toymaker from the old days
I can”t help but feel like these toys ruined my childhood… and I didn”t even grow up playing with them. Looking at them is honestly enough to give you nightmares. I feel sorry for the kids who used to play with these.
Share these downright horrifying toys with others by using the buttons below.