Some days just don”t start off the right way. Maybe traffic over the bridge was especially bad and it made you miss that really, really important meeting. Maybe you slept through your alarm altogether and woke up at 11:30, wondering how you”d managed to wake up before your regular wake-up call…until you took a look at the clock and your heart sunk to your stomach.
But…no matter how low a day starts, you can always bring it back up. I can”t think of a better way of doing that than with some seriously adorable animals.
2. Ahhh yes, cheesy bliss.
3. “MOM. MOM. MOM. MOM. MOM. MOM!”
4. “I love long walks on the beach!”
5. “Can every day be my birthday?”
6. “Being an otter is the BEST.”
7. Gotta get that caffeine fix.
9. “Is this angle flattering?”
10. What”s your haircare secret?
11. Okaayyy, you can have those five more minutes.
12. “Bring it in for a smooch!”
13. Such a big smile for such a lil” pup.
14. Dogs need to keep cool, too!
15. The day you learn to drive is a day you”ll remember forever.
16. Could this pup be any more angelic?
17. It”s all fun and games until the soapy aftertaste.
18. A summer cut can be incredibly freeing.
20. A little bit of morning yoga can do wonders.
21. I just wanna pinch those chubby cheeks!
22. Nothing says comfy like wood shavings.
23. Be more content…I dare you!
24. “More tummy rubs please, mom!”
25. Sweet, sweet dreams, Buttercup.
26. “I”ve never felt so free!”
28. So hip. Very cool. Such posh.
29. Finally, nothing makes you feel better than seeing an act of kindness.
If you”re not feeling better by now, I honestly have no cure for you, because these guys are beyond adorable.
Still need more? Check out these stories: