Even if you”re the toughest of tough guys, you probably get at least a little bit scared every once in a while. Whether it”s at a scary movie, from seeing a teeny, tiny spider, or perhaps because your annoying friend jumped out from around the corner, the best way to handle a quick fright is to laugh it off. But these kitties prefer to pretend like they”re cool as a cucumber. I must admit, the combo of sheer terror and a facade of “I got this” is really hilarious.
1. Don”t worry, kitten, it”s not real…
2. I can”t do horror movies either.
3. “I, uhh, just wanted to see if I could sleep with you? Definitely didn”t have another nightmare about Fido…”
4. “I can do this…it”s just a squuIIRRELLLL!!!”
5. “That clown totally didn”t scare me (get me OUT of this haunted house!)…”
6. “Just a cat walking, nothing to see here.”
7. “I am OKAY. I”m OKAY. I AM OKAY…”
8. “Thaaaat”s a big spider.”
9. “We”re going…swimming?”
10. If he wasn”t scared before…
11. “If I don”t see it, it isn”t there…”
12. “These are just my ears, okay? Ask my mom!”
13. “THE PILLOW WILL SHIELD ME.”
14. It”s a leaf blower three houses away. You”re going to be okay. Time to get out of the garbage can.
15. “Scared? Naw, just…moving this way.”
16. “This was fun for about a second…”
17. “Shhh, I think I hear the baby human coming. Hide me! He hugs too hard!”
18. “I”m gonna get”chaaaaah — NOPE changed my mind!”
19. “Is he gone? Asking for a friend…”
20. “…Are you done vacuuming? Not scared, just wondering.”
It”s alright, I still think you”re all really cool cats. Besides, there have been moments where I want to hide in a garbage can, so I totally get it!