One of the best parts of the holiday season is seeing all of the decorations on people”s houses. Some people take their decorating to an extreme level, while others are modest. And some are aggressively indifferent.
It”s this wide variety of holiday decorations that make this time of year so rich with joy, blood-thirsty competition, and apathy. Here”s a collection of holiday decorations that are sure to bring a smile to your face and maybe even a tingle in your heart.
1. What you”ve got here is your classic “piggy-back” decoration. This is a great way to hop on the bandwagon, without having to do any actual decorating
2. Another great choice for holiday decorations: the ones that will disturb your neighbors.
I”m sure this was taken down after the fire department was called.
3. Or, you could go really dark.
Somehow, though, it still seems like a great addition to any festive home.
4. Super Santa delivers gifts faster than regular Santa ever could.
5. This is what happens when dad forgets to close the inter-dimensional portal in the living room before he sets up the tree.
Nice going, dad.
6. This is certainly ONE way to keep the hospital dirt-free.
7. And, hey, how about some decorations that remember what Christmas is all about?
8. Sure, this is super festive and only involves putting on one ornament…
…but imagine how much you have wrestle to put it on the tree. No thanks.
9. I”m all for combining holiday decorations – it saves time, energy, and money!
10. Pets = perfect decoration holders.
This cat is planning the slow death of whoever did this.
11. I love decorations that really sum up the spirit of this time of year. Tis” the season!
I don”t know about you, but this has really gotten me in the holiday spirit. I”m so thankful there are people out there willing to spend time and energy to bring joy to others. Happy Holidays, everyone, and don”t forget to share this with your most festive friends!