“Pets are people too,” is what some pet owners might say. While, biologically, it doesn”t make too much sense, there is some metaphorical truth to it, ESPECIALLY during the holiday season. Giving is in the air and it doesn”t stop at our animal companions.
However, recent studies prove that some animals react drastically differently when us humans spread the holiday cheer by giving them wrapped presents. Let”s examine the findings.
1. Pups are the most enthusiastic of the bunch, by far.
“What”s IN there?”
2. “But… where”s MY toy?”
3. “Finally, it”s my turn to open my prezzy…”
“But you made me wait so long, I”m not even into it anymore.”
4. “I don”t need your help! I can open it myself.”
5. There”s nothing quite like Christmas morning.
6. Cats, on the other hand, aren”t as keen on conforming to our strange, human traditions.
7. They prefer the mountains of torn paper over anything else.
9. “Oh, another toy mouse. I mean, I kinda wanted that catnip bunny. But, this is cool, I guess…”
Don”t stop here, there”s more cuteness on the next page!