Data can be boring unless you have it organized in a super-awesome way. For example, you probably wouldn”t think twice about these facts about the United States if they weren”t in this colorful and easy-to-understand maps. Information can be incredible if it”s presented in the right way.
Did you know any of these facts about your own country? Some may surprise you.
3. Percentage of people with bachelor”s degrees.
5. Don”t forget me, please.
8. What each state searches for on Google.
9. What each state is good at.
10. Nuclear power stations.
14. Percentage of the population over 65.
15. How we pronounce “caramel.”
17. Most religious counties.
18. Highways signs by state.
21. More bars than grocery stores.
22. Craft breweries per state.
23. Percentage of adults eating fruits/veggies.
25. Whether Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune airs first.
I don”t care what those people in California say; it”s pronounced “caramel”. You can hear it, right?!