Mother”s Day is just around the corner, which means it”s time to start thinking about gifts for Mom. Most people go for a sentimental card, a bouquet of flowers, or take their mom out for a delicious meal to celebrate the holiday. But some people take Mother”s Day to a whole new level…and the results aren”t always great — they are memorable though!
Check out the 35 Mother”s Day fails below, and make sure to think about your unique card or gift purchase for a few minutes before you pay up.
1. The best way to spend your Mother”s Day is cleaning, obviously. What else are moms for?
2. Should I get my mom condoms for Mother”s Day, or yeast infection medication? Decisions, decisions.
3. In general, not dying is always a good thing.
4. I gave you a compliment, now you give me McDonald”s. That”s how motherhood works.
5. Mother-daughter relationships are complicated from the very beginning.
6. Is honesty really always the best policy?
7. I think there”s a typo in here somewhere.
8. This kid needs a biology lesson ASAP.
9. This kid knows what he”s talking about, though.
It”s not sentimental, but it is true!
10. It”s the little things that make us really love our moms.
11. I”ve never seen THIS in an American Sign Language book.
12. This card is so simple, yet so beautiful.
13. Sometimes the way we love our moms is indescribable.
14. Subtlety is key when giving Mom her gift.
15. There should always be trust in parent-child relationships.
16. Careful word choice is important when expressing feelings of adoration for Mom.
17. I can”t decide if this unfortunate advertisement is hilarious or absolutely awful.
18. Nothing makes for a better Mother”s Day then re-establishing traditional gender roles.
19. Did you forget to buy a card this year? Desperate times call for desperate measures.
20. Is your mom as smart as a pancake, or is her level of intelligence closer to that of a dog?
22. He must have gotten quite a deal on that spa day package, they”re usually pretty expensive.
23. Nothing says Mother”s Day quite like a fake turd gag gift.
24. I”m going to go ahead and assume you mean a three-way chili bowl…
25. If accuracy is important to you on Mother”s Day, this sign knows just what to say.
26. I”m not sure Dad would be cool with you giving this to Mom for Mother”s Day.
27. If you”re heading to Adult World on Mother”s Day, I”m pretty sure Mom is exactly who you want to forget.
28. I think this sign needs some sentence restructuring.
29. Repetition is key when you really want to get your message across.
30. If you”re not sure where to go for Mother”s Day dinner, stick with a family-friendly establishment.
31. The 16-year-old delivery boy will be deciding who makes the cut.
32. I”m not sure “special” is exactly how I”d describe this gift.
33. Sometimes it”s easier to deliver bad news with a little bit of glitter.
34. This could be a good gift for the most practical of moms.
I typically like to get creative with my gifts, but these Mother”s Day fails made me think twice. I think I”ll just get my mom flowers this year instead of that trip to Hooters. Which one of these fails made you LOL the hardest?