The Puppy Bowl has become such a sensation, that some people look forward to it just as much as that whole Super Bowl thing. In honor of both events, here are some puppies in bowls that might not understand the game in question, but they sure are cute.
1. Stats from the previous 10 Puppy Bowls show a 100% chance of cuteness.
2. This pup is in another league altogether…
3. This guy doesn”t know what a “down” is. Neither do I. Neither of us care.
4. This pup has a major home field advantage.
5. This pup”s Heisman pose is spot-on.
6. This pup is fumbling, hard.
7. This guy knows that bigger IS better.
8. The commercials are the best part!
9. “Where are the nachos? I only came for the nachos.”
10. “Wait, what”s happening? Did I miss something big?”
12. This guy might have to sit on the sidelines this puppy bowl.
13. Good idea, stay hydrated.
14. Let”s watch that again with our all new 360 replay cam.
15. “Wake me up for the halftime show.”
16. He hit the face paint a little too hard.
17. This guy has linebacker potential.
18. Home plate! Wait…wrong game?
19. PENALTY – for being TOO TINY.
20. Isn”t there some rule that says only one puppy per bowl allowed?
21. All that bowl-sitting got you all tuckered out? I understand, it”s a tough sport.
22. I feel like we”re getting further and further away from the original sport.
Meh, who cares?
23. When the fourth quarter hits…
24. One foot on the line means it”s IN. Touchdown!
25. “I”m too tired for a press conference.”
26. I don”t even know how this pup was drafted!
Whether you understand football or not, these pups will still touchdown right on your heart. Happy Puppy Bowl XI! Give your pup an extra handful of treats, or cook them up a yummy snack they can munch on while you help yourself to that fifth serving of pigs in a blanket this Sunday. That”s right, I”ve been counting.