Everything is not terrible. In fact, everything is awesome. We just have to be reminded every now again by witnessing some amazing acts of kindness. That”s why I can”t get enough of these 32 people. They make me want to be a better person. And of course, a better helper to my fellow man.
1. This mover made a “seat” for this grandma when the elevator broke down.
2. Can”t afford flowers for your wife? No more excuses.
3. A slow walking man helped an even slower turtle cross this busy road.
4. Thanks for the free drink. I needed it.
6. What an outpour of love.
7. Thanks for standing up kids!
9. This man teaches his girlfriend the alphabet after she lost her memory.
10. The Christmas spirit really is year round.
11. These photos of Ahmad and Fatima, a young married couple who, despite Ahmad having no arms and Fatima having no legs, take care of each other:
13. Two cops bring cake to newlyweds after Wisconsins ban on same-sex marriage was found unconstitutional.
14. Big brothers are awesome.
15. He reads every week to a man who can”t. Awesome.
16. Vets are heroes. Seriously.
17. Nate,I overheard your phone conversation with Mike last night about your plans to come out to me. The only thing I need you to plan is to bring home OJ and bread after class. We are out, like you now. Ive known you were gay since you were six. Ive loved you since you were born.P.S. Your mom and I think you and Mike make a cute couple.
20. Best high speed chase, ever.
22. What a giant display of affection from a son whose mother was receiving cancer treatment in the hospital across the street.
26. Thanks for making this fan”s dream come true.
28. Thanks for thanking our vets!
29. Her dream came true so fast!
30. Hero worship pays off.
31. Her daddy came home from Afghanistan. Best present ever.
32. Stories of a man and his dog always get me.
Feel better yet? I know I do. 😉 (H/T: BuzzFeed) Share with your friends below, especially someone who needs a little inspiration…