Each New Year brings the opportunity to take a long look back at our last 12 months and make plans for the ones to come. It”s also yet another opportunity to remind ourselves that, wow, we are getting old.
We wound the clock all the way back to 1990 to take a look at the people, movies, television, music, and products celebrating their big 2-5 in 2015. You might be surprised by what popped up along with all the flashy, neon fashion choices. We may be getting older, but at least parachute pants aren”t still a thing.
11. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
17. “Nothing Compares 2 U” by Sinead O”Connor
18. “U Can”t Touch This” by MC Hammer
19. “Hold On” by Wilson Phillips
20. “Ice Ice Baby” by Vanilla Ice
24. TI-81 Graphing Calculator
I had no idea Beano was so young! Were you surprised by any of these aging items?