There”s something special that happens to men once they become fathers. No, it isn”t the discovery of unconditional love or even their ability to sit through boring kiddie soccer games (that always end in a draw). When someone becomes a dad, they develop a special kind of logic…dad logic.
1. That school bus will be coming around sooner or later.
4. And yet they all have slightly different Elsa dresses.
5. Amazing things happen.
6. Aren”t Dads the greatest?
7. Christmas is about the quantity, not quality of gifts, after all.
9. Maybe they should call this an “Oldie” instead of a “selfie”?
11. Making fun of dads, priceless.
12. Called him out, yes he did.
13. Logical skills on full display here.
14. Pun-ishable by death.
Maybe it”s a switch that gets turned on, or maybe it”s just Mother Nature helping guys out, but either way we”re glad our Dads imparted their magical wisdom on us.