It”s no news that the daily grind can really wear on us. It”s only made worse if you work in a boring cubicle — the work day can feel like it lasts a lifetime. With their tiny spaces and gray walls, cubicles can be pretty depressing. But your office space doesn”t have to be so dreary!
All you need to do is give some of these awesome cubicle hacks a try, and your work space is sure to change from drab to dreamlike in no time. In honor of Cubicle Day this week, get inspired to trick out your cube with these nifty office hacks below.
1. Add some color with some patterned fabrics.
2. Keep different plugs in order with binder clips.
3. Craft a nifty holder for your phone.
See how to make this one here.
4. Use a magazine holder for some extra shelf/storage space.
Find out how to make one here.
5. Add a pegboard to your cubicle and stay organized.
Find instructions here.
6. Make some nifty hanging wall pockets.
Get the how-to here.
7. Brighten up your space with some twinkle lights.
8. Stop using precious desk space for your coffee. Get one of these cup holders instead.
Find one here.
9. Stack recycled cans to organize office supplies.
10. Get a little privacy with a stylish divider.
11. Keep your cords from getting tangled with these organizers.
Learn how to make these here.
12. Install a whiteboard and write motivational phrases.
13. Declutter in style with this neat picture-frame organizer.
Find a full tutorial for this here.
14. Use a spice rack to keep small office supplies organized.
15. Install a faux window to make your space feel more open.
You can craft your own or find this nifty decoration here.
Don”t let your boring cubicle get you down. Just add some (or all) of these useful and nifty crafts to your office, and it”ll feel like a brand-new world!