Wouldn”t breakfast be infinitely better if every bite of your eggs included bacon? Obviously. That”s where these bacon-wrapped eggs come into play. Why eat eggs and bacon when you can eat eggs in bacon?
These tasty treats will help you make the best breakfast ever, and cooking them up is much easier than trying not to screw up an omelette.
(source Recipe Cards)
I can”t wait to make these for myself, and they”re so simple! Just follow the recipe below.
- 1 package of bacon
- 1 box of eggs
- Shredded cheddar, crumbled goat cheese, or any cheese you prefer
- Chopped herbs (chives, dill, thyme, etc.)
- On medium heat, fry bacon in a skillet until slightly browned on each side, but still pliable. Don”t let them get crispy!
- Drain on paper towels and let cool.
- Preheat oven to 400 Fahrenheit.
- Line muffin cups (or ramekins) with bacon slices. Tear off chunks of bacon and arrange them on the bottom to make sure it”s covered.
- Crack an egg into each cup.
- Add cheese on top.
- Sprinkle with herbs, salt, and freshly cracked pepper.
- Bake until set for approximately 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove each one, and then dig in!