There comes a time in everyone”s life where you realize you”re too old to be living with roommates. Not to say that it”s a bad thing to live with roommates, in fact it can be downright hilarious.
However, it can also be the complete opposite. Join me as we explore just what it means to be a roommate: the highs, the lows, the gross, the disgusting, the passive aggressive notes, and the camaraderie.
You”ll be thankful to live on your own after you see this (and if you still have roommates, I”m terribly sorry):
1. Having roommates can be a lot of fun.
2. You do wacky stuff together, and make some awesome memories.
3. They even have your back.
4. Help you out with your bee allergy.
5. Leave witty comments on your notes.
6. Encourage you to be the best you can be.
7. Soon though, the pranks begin.
9. Pretty soon there”s a new one everyday.
10. And you can”t forget about the passive aggressive/angry notes.
11. They only get more nasty as time goes on.
12. Your wit will be of no use in responding to them.
13. Seriously not appreciated I”m sure.
14. Of course there”s always the eternal struggle of dishwashing.
16. Not to mention the messiness that roommates can bring about.
17. You seriously don”t want to know what”s in those cups.
19. In the end though, you”re all friends. You”re there to support each other.
20. You”d bail each other of jail if it came to it.
21. The community whiteboard becomes the place to say hello and goodbye in the morning.
22. Problems and conflict are inevitable. But you all figure it out, because you have to.
23. That”s what being roommates is all about.
(Via: Elite Daily)
That almost makes me what to go back to living with roommates. Almost. Share this post on Facebook by clicking below, and let us know what your best roommate story is.