As much as we love adorable puppies, with their tiny features and sweet faces, we also know they have to grow up eventually. But good luck getting them to believe anything has changed.
Big and small breeds alike can all have trouble coming to terms with the sad reality that, despite still feeling like a young buck, they just don”t fit in with the puppy lifestyle like they used to…literally.
1. His bed is just shrinking, that”s all.
2. “See? I”m still just a baby.”
3. “I”m totally comfortable.”
4. “Guess I need to find a new hiding spot.”
5. She had to make her “lap” bigger to keep him happy.
6. I see no difference between these photos.
7. She still thinks she”s there for her puppy shots.
8. “Why did you make my chair smaller?”
9. “But I really am a puppy! Just wait “til I get even bigger!”
10. “Nothing to see here, just another regular lapdog.”
11. “I don”t want to say I”m stuck…so I”ll just wait here for you to figure it out.”
12. “Where are we road tripping to this time?”
13. She still acts like a puppy, but now she also doubles as an extra blanket.
14. “When did you replace the coffee table with this miniature version?”
15. Even small breeds can get too big for their favorite spot.
16. “Look in my eyes and tell me I”m too big. That”s what I thought.”
17. “See, I”m still travel-size.”
18. “I refuse to surrender.”
19. “The little human sits here, and I”m the same size, so…”
20. Still his favorite seat in the house.
21. “Did you guys lower the bed?”
22. He”s a bit depressed that he can”t fit like he used to.
23. “I don”t know why you”re laughing, I”m totally cozy.”
24. Every time Dad sits down…
25. It”s the best view from the house and he won”t give it up.
26. “You made these cushions bigger so I won”t fit. It”s a conspiracy.”
27. “Don”t forget to buckle me up.”
28. He”s just hanging out in his favorite chair.
It”s lucky for them that they”re still super stinkin” cute. Honestly, we”ll let them go on believing that for as long as they want. Besides, we don”t really want them to grow up, either.