There is a ton of pressure on children to figure out what they want to do when they grow up. Adults are constantly asking kids questions about their future career goals, which can get pretty annoying over time. After all, most kids never really achieve their dreams in the first place. (Sorry, kids.)
Here”s hoping that these kids achieve their dreams, and do so quickly. If they can be this hilarious and amazing, then I fully support them in the future decisions they make.
1. I hope there”s no full moon around this kid.
2. Don”t give this kid those candies.
3. Frankie is a smarty-pants.
4. That”s how the richest people do it.
5. If you”ve kissed someone, you already rule the world.
7. Type all of that in, Santa.
9. I”ve been living the dream for years now!
10. I don”t think that”s going to happen.
11. We know where his mind was here.
12. When you wish upon a star!
14. Someone doesn”t like their mother.
15. I think Miley Cyrus wrote this letter.
16. Let”s all worship him.
17. This is a real American.
18. Someone needs to make sure Promise never meets Lex Luthor.
19. Who doesn”t love tacos?
20. That”s a totally realistic schedule.
22. That”s basically what all rulers do.
23. There”s nothing like a good football rivalry.
These children can certainly dream big. Who knows? Perhaps they”ll all accomplish their dreams. Anything is possible in life if you put your mind to it, and these kids seem more determined than anyone to achieve their most extreme dreams, realism be damned!