If you live the life of a bachelor, you know that you need things to be quick and easy. There is no complicated cleaning or ordering that will make your life seem and feel more together. There is only chaos and barely knowing how to cook to keep yourself alive.
If you are a part of this lifestyle, use these simple lie hacks to remain living that sweet bachelor life.
1. Avoid dessert spillage by keeping them vertical.
2. If you don”t have a grill, you can use an oven and a few spoons to get the same effect.
3. You can use a beer can as a shower head if you are creative enough.
4. You can keep your chips fresh by using pant clips.
5. Ramen is cooked faster if you use a coffee maker.
6. Using the top of a gatorade bottle is a great way to keep your chocolates fresh and from spilling.
7. Throw a Lazy Susan in your refrigerator in order to make items in the back easier to get to.
8. Use a screw hook as a wine opener.
9. If you open both sides of a fridge pack, you can pull the box out and have all of the sodas still neatly in the refrigerator.
10. Use a can opener to cut through that awful plastic stuff they package everything in.
11. Paper clips are an easy way to keep beers neatly stored.
12. Avoid cereal dust by sifting it out.
13. If you put a toaster on its side, you can make grilled cheeses.
14. Using egg cartons is a good way to cool down your laptop.
15. In order to keep pizza crusts fresh, you can microwave them with a glass of water.
16. Put dryer sheets on your vents to get a nice smell wafting through your home.
There you have it, bachelors. Simple ways to keep your life simple. They are cheap and don”t take a lot of effort, which is synonymous with the bachelor lifestyle.