Pet owners will always argue that their fluffy friend is the cutest little guy out there – that if there were to be a cute and fluffy contest, their animal would take home the gold medal, no question. More often than not, these people are right. Their pets are so adorable that they”re easily mistaken as stuffed animals.
For instance, take these little guys – which of the following are real and which ones are stuffed animals? No one will ever know for sure…
1. Pretty sure that”s just two teddy bears.
2. Aw look at all these stuffed anima— HEY.
3. “I just wanted to see what it was like.”
4. “Doesn”t taste like a real dog, yet looks just like me…?!”
5. Not sure if I can even start to get into the layers of confusion going on here.
6. Can you tell who”s who?
7. This is actually making me question my sanity.
8. The giveaway on this one is that the one on the bottom is willfully subjecting itself to being sat on…
10. Big Spoon, little spoon, littlest spoon.
11. The one on the left is waaayy too concerned to be a children”s toy.
12. Just one toy cat hugging another.
13. Somehow, these hedgehogs are made cuter by the fact that the look exactly like a bristly brush, not a stuffed animal.
14. Both have tiny legs, both have pointy ears, both have big, shiny eyes…
I”m truly at a loss.
15. I can”t tell where the dog ends and the toy begins.
16. “Just one of the gang…nothing fishy going on here!”
17. He looks exactly like a stuffed animal I had when I was younger. Honestly, I”m not entirely sure he isn”t that toy…
19. This one is actually freaking me out.
20. The cuteness is just about too much to handle.
21. Wait, so is this one dog and two toys? Three toys? Two dogs and one toy?
I”M SO CONFUSED.
22. The real animal is actually fluffier than the stuffed animal!
23. I cannot handle this.
Nonsense. Pure nonsense.
24. The toy seems more interested in the treat than the real dog.
26. Just throw some overalls on this little guy and you”ll mix them up for sure.
27. “This is my brother, Arnold.”
28. “And this is my brother, Carl.”
29. “They”ll never find me!”
30. I think even the hamster is confused.
31. Creme colored fuzz, dark nose, adorable – what”s the difference??!
32. They even sleep the same.
33. “Mini me is so comfy!”
34. They don”t look the same, but they definitely both look fake.
36. Who taught you two that trick?
37. NOPE, that horse is too tiny to be real.
There”s too much cuteness here! Have you ever gotten your pet confused with a stuffed animal? It”s definitely happened to me before.