A nice, long walk with your pup is the perfect way to enjoy time together while also getting some exercise. And who can resist the excited look on their little faces when they hear you say that magic word – “OUT?”
Of course, then you get home (or maybe before you even make it back), and they are so tuckered out that you”d think they just ran a few marathons instead of just a few blocks. It”s as adorable as it is hilarious.
1. His battery was at less than 10%.
2. In his dreams, he always gets the squirrel.
3. Barely made it down the block before he decided they”d gone far enough.
4. “Sorry, the couch is off limits for the next hour.”
5. “The vet said to keep the part of me that”s sleepiest elevated.”
6. Nothing helps you recover like a good cuddle.
7. Bros who walk together, nap together.
8. “I know you said “treat,” but I”m going to need a rain check.”
9. “I could totally do another lap…in about 30…make that 45 minutes.”
10. “But we already went around the block once!”
11. “What do I look like, a marathon runner?”
12. “Belly rubs help me recharge faster, y”know.”
13. “I”m pretty sure there are more stairs now than when we left.”
14. “That third mile might have been a mistake.”
15. The walk-to-sleep ratio for pups: four hours of sleep for every one hour of walking.
16. This is his post-walk response to, “How about a game of fetch?”
17. Too tuckered out to care about fitting on the couch.
18. Zonked out and still dreaming of more hikes.
19. She couldn”t make it into the seat, but she found her bliss anyway.
20. He was too tired to drop the ball when he came inside.
21. “Don”t judge me. Remember when I found you hungover in the bathroom?”
22. “Nope, even this is too much effort.”
23. “You can take the harness off later…”
24. Didn”t even make it out of the park before passing out.
25. “I showed that frisbee who”s boss, Mom!”
26. “Take the long way home, driver.”
27. “Nice try with the squeaky toy…but I”m still not moving.”
28. “I thought it was my turn to be the big spoon?”
29. “I”m ready for my sports massage.”
30. I look a lot like this after working out, too.
31. She only gets messy so she can relax in the tub after the park.
32. “I am not moving from this spot. Ever.”
Something tells me these cuties aren”t going to make the cut for the Doggy Olympics any time soon. But that”s okay, their adorable effort is still admirable. Y”know, just like when you tell yourself two crunches are plenty for one day.