No matter what kind of high school experience you had, the final (overpriced) yearbook you bought is a timeless treasure. Inside, you and your fellow classmates are frozen in time, forever in those awesome (and awkward) years. It is meant to be a keepsake for years to come and cherished as a memory of what you and your friends were like back when you were teenagers.
Since people will forever be looking at your yearbook, you”ll want to make sure you get your Senior Year quote just right. These people know how it”s done:
3. I remember when he said that.
5. The future is looking bright.
10. She must”ve IMDB”d that.
11. That”s one way to do it.
18. The man speaks the truth.
19. Great minds think alike.
21. I wish I had the opportunity!
24. Just clearing some things up.
26. But it looks so comfy!
27. That”s why we all went to school, my dear.
28. Uhh…this is a joke, right?
29. So that”s what smelled.
What legacy do you want to leave behind for future generations of yearbook lookers? Personally, I forgot to submit a photo, so I was in that list at the end. #success