If you go into a thrift store, odds are that you are going to find something weird. Some of the finds are hilarious, some of them are useless, and some ultimately make you think to yourself, “Who would even buy this in the first place?”
Thankfully, these thrift store finds have made their way to the Internet for us to enjoy in all their creepy glory.
1. What an angelic bear!
2. How old is “old enough”?
3. These are actually pretty rad.
4. Corgi purse for the win.
5. Well, that’s weird.
6. Why? Why would you do this?
7. Much thrifting. Very shirt.
8. Sounds like a bad plan!
9. Someone actually had to sit down and paint this.
10. At least your feet will be comfy when you find out that you need to lose weight.
11. Words of wisdom.
12. Why does this exist?
13. Is that how they’re made?
14. Nothing says “I hate myself” quite like buying a Michael Cera snow globe.
15. I mean, this is a thing you find at thrift stores all the time, right?
16. Who made this?
17. This is right up my alley.
18. So much ignorance in one sentence!
19. A wardrobe staple.
20. Who would ever get rid of this?
21. Very nice tie.
22. I didn’t need to know that.
23. A James Bond mousepad. Necessary.
24. Dad joke central.
25. This is a classic.
26. Why are there so many disturbing pictures out there?
27. Why isn’t this the most popular game on Earth?
28. This can be taken one of two ways.
29. This can’t be good.
If that didn’t make you question your faith in humanity, I don’t know what will. What’s even weirder than the fact that these things were found in thrift stores is that they had to be manufactured in the first place. That’s a scary thought.