Finding your work flow when you”re brain feels fried is one of the most frustrating feelings. Whether you”re at school or at the office, there seems to be a million things that can keep you from doing what needs to be done. So, before your deadlines pass you by, you might want to consider getting a study buddy like these helpful (or…not so helpful) animals.
These pets will get your productivity up, or at least distract you so much with their cute faces that you don”t even care.
1. Silly me for using what is clearly a cat toy to do my work.
2. Time for your quarterly belly rub review.
3. In the battle between cuteness and science, this cat isn”t playing fair.
4. “You call this an essay?”
5. Maybe she”s just trying to quiz you.
6. He”ll fetch you all the supplies you need.
7. This little guy knows you”re not doing your work.
9. Let me sharpen that for you.
10. I hope this guy isn”t left handed.
11. “Did SOMEONE forget to do spell-check?”
12. It can help to keep things organized.
13. I guess I can make those copies after nap time.
14. The new boss is a real softie.
15. So much nicer than the old boss. He screamed a lot.
16. Who needs a highlighter when you have a hedgehog?
17. “Homework? What homework? Guess you should cuddle me instead.”
18. “I see you”re late. Again.”
19. You shouldn”t depend on your calculator so much anyway.
20. Yeah, I”m sure the professor will totally believe this one.
21. “Start over. This was absolute nonsense! I”m using it for my nest instead.”
22. “Whatchya workin” on? Anything important? Huhuhuh?”
23. “Study guides are for the weak.”
“But they give me power.”
24. “Nope, haven”t seen your textbook anywhere.”
25. He”s great at double-checking your answers.
26. “Yeah, it says right here. You need to buy me more treats.”
27. This guy is really dedicated to the cause.
28. “You just relax – I”ll finish up these graphs for you.”
29. “Oh, you”re on deadline? Deadlines are just guidelines…”
Phew, all that hard work really wore me out. I think it”s time for a break.