Every person in the world knows what it”s like to just miss the mark. Maybe you got to McDonald”s at 10:35 AM, so you won”t get breakfast. Or maybe your DVR cuts off the last few minutes of your favorite reality TV show. Close calls can make anyone”s blood boil, when they leave you out in the cold.
Like most things in life, though, close calls can be a two-sided coin.
These examples prove that sometimes it”s better, and even life-saving, to juuuust barely miss something.
2. This semi that wanted to say hey.
3. This shark trying to photobomb tourists.
4. This baseball player who forgot what direction the ball is supposed to go.
5. This pedestrian who”s never been happier to see a light pole.
6. This tripped up train observer.
7. This train enthusiast with little common sense.
8. This guy who may or may not have pissed off the person in charge of signs.
9. This minor crash that could have made conditions even icier.
10. This disappointed sea creature.
11. These skippers who skimmed each other.
12. This lucky guy who will make his delivery on time.
13. This woman sheltered by more than her umbrella.